IPL Cricket Match

Live IPL cricket match schedule, points table and scorecard.

Home / Head To Head / SRH Vs DC Head To Head

SRH Vs DC Head To Head

/
/
/
1039 Views
img
Total Matches
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won
Delhi Capitals Won
No Result
15
9
6
0
SRH Vs DC Head To Head
SRH Vs DC Head To Head

The Sunrisers Hyderabad and the Delhi Capitals have met “head to head” 15 times in the Indian Premier League cricket tournament. The Delhi IPL team have won 40% of T20 games played and Sunrisers won the rest of 60% IPL games. Totally, both the teams have played 15 T20 cricket IPL matches from IPL 2013 to IPL 2019.

The first time, the Delhi Capitals met Sunrisers Hyderabad was in IPL 2013. The SRH IPL team have won all the IPL matches played in this season of IPL games. The first match was played at Feroz Shah Kotla stadium in Delhi on 12th April 2013. In which, Sunrisers have won the match by 3 wickets. The second league match between SRH Vs DC was played on 4th May 2013 at RGIS, Uppal in Hyderabad. In this 2nd IPL league game, SRH has won the game by six wickets.

The same thing had happened in IPL 2014 also. SRH beat both the played games against the Delhi Capitals. The first one was by 4 runs and the second match by 8 wickets. The Delhi Capitals finally made their first victory against the Sunrisers Hyderabad team in the first league match of 2015 IPL. In that match, DC won the game by 4 wickets on 18th April 2015 in Vizag. The SRH team had bounced back on the next game against DC and beat the game by 6 runs in Raipur on 9th May 2015.

This time in the IPL 2016, DC have given white-wash to SRH by winning all the DC Vs SRH IPL games. They have won the first match 7 wickets and the second game by 6 wickets. In IPL 2017, both the teams won a one-one match each by 15 runs and 6 wickets.

The Hyderabad IPL team have got all the games in IPL 2018. The first league match between SRH and DC were played at Uppal, Hyderabad on 5th May 2018. In which, SRH beat DC by 7 wickets margin and in the second game SRH won by 9 wickets on 10th May 2018 in Delhi. In the last season of IPL, both the teams met “head to head” 3 times. Two times in league and once in Eliminator round. SRH were able to win only the league game, the rest of the IPL games went with DC’s favour.

The below IPL cricket stats shows the “head to head” comparison of all the DC Vs SRH IPL matches happened so far.

Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Delhi Capitals In IPL 2013

Winner
Match Date
Match Type
Match Venue
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 3 Wickets
12-04-2013
League
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 6 Wickets
04-05-2013
League
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad

SRH Vs DC Head To Head In 2014

Winner
Match Date
Match Type
Match Venue
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 4 Runs
25-04-2014
League
Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 8 Wickets
10-05-2014
League
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Sunrisers Vs Delhi In 2015 IPL

Winner
Match Date
Match Type
Match Venue
Delhi Capitals Won By 4 Runs
18-04-2015
League
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 6 Runs
09-05-2015
League
Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

SRH Vs DC In IPL 2016

Winner
Match Date
Match Type
Match Venue
Delhi Capitals Won By 7 Wickets
12-05-2016
League
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Delhi Capitals Won By 6 Wickets
20-05-2016
League
Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

DC Vs SRH Head To Head In IPL 2017

Winner
Match Date
Match Type
Match Venue
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 15 Runs
19-04-2017
League
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Delhi Capitals Won By 6 Wickets
02-05-2017
League
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

SRH Vs DC In IPL 2018

Winner
Match Date
Match Type
Match Venue
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 7 Wickets
05-05-2018
League
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 9 Wickets
10-05-2018
League
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Hyderabad Vs Delhi In 2019 IPL

Winner
Match Date
Match Type
Match Venue
Sunrisers Hyderabad Won By 5 Wickets
04-04-2019
League
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Delhi Capitals Won By 39 Runs
14-04-2019
League
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Delhi Capitals Won By 2 Wickets
08-05-2019
Eliminator
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam

More Head To Head Comparison

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar